Re: Failing test for 5.5: C03traps, W02jobs

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 08:16:32PM +0300, Alexander Kapshuna wrote:
> Yes, you are right. I am using glibc 2.27.
> Applying this patch fixes both of fails. Thanks for the help.

JFTR: Builing on Debian Unstable with glibc 2.27 as package (which
implies passing the test suite) worked though fine. Didn't have to
patch anything.

On Debian Unstable, /usr/include/signal.h includes <bits/signum.h>
which is coming from /usr/include/bits/signum.h — might be a
debian-specific workaround for the same issue, though.

		Kind regards, Axel
--
PGP: 2FF9CD59612616B5      /~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign, http://arc.pasp.de/
Mail: abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  \ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and Usenet