Re: Bug - invalid pointer

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 6:43 PM, John Ramsden <ramsdenj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should I recompile with debugging symbols and let you know what shows up? How would you like me to proceed to help debug the issue?

First thing you should try is put a "sleep 2" somewhere in your
startup files, and see if that makes the problem go away.

If it does, it has something to do with how dolphin is doing terminal
startup, possibly in combination with the desktop manager doing window
sizing.  At that point it gets a lot more difficult because we need to
see how signals are being sent/handled.

If the sleep does not resolve the issue, then we can get into
recompiling ... most likely: configure --enable-zsh-debug
--enable-zsh-mem-debug