Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [PATCH] update _twisted completions
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42662
- From: tera torn <teratorn@xxxxxxxx>
- To: "Oliver Kiddle" <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] update _twisted completions
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:21:26 -0700
- Cc: "zsh-workers" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=zapps768; d=zoho.com; h=date:from:reply-to:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; b=dd2qce/7Fdq0awXp+VORfsSi7fH1iLCM2SJSvAEbASaZ9PUM6u5sAjdBjvCV2tVuaHEuJdgltlJ9 eOqPjOFyAY4wtZ9O970z0NDTtxEROvR0WH/R1qg0YGaTlpfOHmIu
- In-reply-to: <25983.1522922227@thecus>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <25983.1522922227@thecus>
- Reply-to: teratorn@xxxxxxxx
Yes that is right, I guess.. I didn't realize the "new style" stub was live in zsh! Thanks for that.
And it appears someone already landed this patch.. cheers!
---- On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 02:57:07 -0700 Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----
On 22 Mar, tera torn wrote:
> That belongs in zsh as _twisted
> ---- On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:59:36 -0700 tera torn &lt;teratorn@xxxxxxxx&gt; wrote ----
> > We have a new completion stub that provides completion for the `twist' command, recently added to Twisted.
The differences to that file aren't great. They amount to just:
-#compdef twistd trial conch cftp tapconvert ckeygen lore pyhtmlizer tap2deb tkconch manhole tap2rpm
+#compdef twist twistd trial conch cftp ckeygen pyhtmlizer tkconch
So aside from the twist command being new, tapconvert, lore, tap2deb,
manhole and tap2rpm are removed. Is that correct?
Messages sorted by: