Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Will zsh have multi-language support?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42750
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Pan <pan93412@xxxxxxxxx>, <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Will zsh have multi-language support?
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 09:38:03 +0100
- Cms-type: 201P
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mailout2.w1.samsung.com 20180508083807euoutp021290f6ab0af8d7b8dfee664822970156~snomUiBNA1974219742euoutp02d
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=samsung.com; s=mail20170921; t=1525768687; bh=4ibT/3M+52ITGkB1d0l00KlkFwoaiaO2w8cn5O3tMek=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=OaZFhQXFTH3Jb+W7LhoUjn90it6TvwLwTaCIGC4SonmiKPFpJk09fNqYs6cQ+4ywp xOIOQn+LWeejvW/CY26r9/rN7Otsozh4Jd/owpfXMOyWJjvG+UEv5jwlF77Eh8NH0/ sHo0ckadUScM4ye1jHF6+0I/E5aBVfT2JaEKqkQ8=
- In-reply-to: <CAEsM_ddt6NE3O1GBjeR765J_Kw=00Xo7RNjLB4SJfiZ+p55UvQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: SCSC
- References: <CGME20180507165138epcas3p39c980f8f84f1c29c8f41ad59331b20df@epcas3p3.samsung.com> <CAEsM_ddt6NE3O1GBjeR765J_Kw=00Xo7RNjLB4SJfiZ+p55UvQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 8 May 2018 00:51:04 +0800
Peter Pan <pan93412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just found the git repository and I was finding about the file about
> "i18n" or "l10n". But I didn't find them.
> So will zsh have multi-language support in the future?
> Sorry for my bad english, because my primary language not english.
We do have an idea for how this should work --- it was discussed quite a
long time ago now. It's certainly a very good thing to have. However,
I don't think anybody has ever volunteered to work on this. Ideally it
needs someone who would be using the translations themselves --- at the
moment (it hasn't always been this way) most of the people maintaining
the core shell are native English speakers.
Messages sorted by: