Re: Will zsh have multi-language support?

On Tue, 8 May 2018 00:51:04 +0800
Peter Pan <pan93412@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just found the git repository and I was finding about the file about
> "i18n" or "l10n". But I didn't find them.
>
> So will zsh have multi-language support in the future?
>
> Sorry for my bad english, because my primary language not english.

We do have an idea for how this should work --- it was discussed quite a
long time ago now.  It's certainly a very good thing to have.  However,
I don't think anybody has ever volunteered to work on this.  Ideally it
needs someone who would be using the translations themselves --- at the
moment (it hasn't always been this way) most of the people maintaining
the core shell are native English speakers.

pws