Re: Bug: zsh vim textobjects and slash

Oliver Kiddle wrote on Fri, 18 May 2018 14:26 +0200:
> I'm not quite sure of how to remove the custom select-in-word widget
> other than by disabling the entire plugin.

z-sy-h has a branch that switches it to use zle-line-pre-redraw in lieu
of wrapping all widgets.  The branch is called feature/redrawhook.

(It really should be merged into z-sy-h master at some point, but
nowadays I'm taking somewhat of a back seat in the z-sy-h maintainers'
car due to lack of time.)