Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Updating config.sub and config.guess
- X-seq: zsh-workers 42875
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Updating config.sub and config.guess
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 09:55:24 +0100
- Cms-type: 201P
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mailout1.w1.samsung.com 20180529085528euoutp01f6e0d4097b79d584a5b011a4e149dc23~zEavYBwov1209712097euoutp01x
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=samsung.com; s=mail20170921; t=1527584128; bh=GXfNRf/L5JTCe9Z9oiN+ctCvfcl43X7krFfUuVhzQLQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=i0rUUtFvTU5tg9NoU/1dfYIagIsxxrc8TcbYuFicDT0PLT1Ax/AVN0TWSH0UxklRS hPtq/dYQVjMWaNZeYoeSEhuL14Bu58q99Zv2qRle3xvgh6AObI84lZRgkO/neE5KpS wEBp3oeHkeKKPcojFNLxQdnhck5XXIz5/Aqf9nRU=
- In-reply-to: <CAF6rxgknoxFGpbJxZoV+mtoxxE-yGTE6xycctDOQEoNPvP6Rfg@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: SCSC
- References: <CGME20180527064120epcas4p3f57a06c8782bf8ab716fcd3ec3b6365f@epcas4p3.samsung.com> <CAF6rxgknoxFGpbJxZoV+mtoxxE-yGTE6xycctDOQEoNPvP6Rfg@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, 26 May 2018 23:40:17 -0700
Eitan Adler <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Its about time we update config.sub and config.guess. I tried sending
> a patch, but even with -U1 its too big.
I've updated these and applied the other changes, thanks.
It's complete guesswork what older machines people are trying to compile
zsh on, but I don't think we've had a mention of e.g. AIX or IRIX, never
mind SunOS 4, for a very long time, so I can't imagine removing some of
the older features now is going to be a problem.
It's certainly uncontroversial attempting to support the latest.
Messages sorted by: