Re: Didn't build twice for 1st time, on OS X

On 5 Jul 2018, at 04:00, Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello,
>I have 2 zsh clones and building current HEAD (6fe0c24) failed in both
>of them once. Repeating make command lead to successful build. Maybe
>this is important:
>
>In file included from builtin.c:33:
>In file included from ./zsh.mdh:17:
>./zsh_system.h:255:8: error: redefinition of 'timespec'
>struct timespec {
>       ^

That's related to my change from workers/43075. I had updated the configure
script to check for that struct's definition, and if it doesn't find it i define
it myself so we can use the same struct for all of the time stuff.

Since you mentioned on IRC that you were bisecting, i'm guessing maybe you had
previously configured from a revision that didn't have that check, and then when
you moved to the newer revision it didn't reconfigure and set the macro to
prevent redefining it. Something like that anyway.

dana