Fwd: Re: Perplexing `COMP_POINT` value on bashcompinit tab completion

99% of HTML only email is spam.  Stop sending it.
--- Begin Message ---
On 22.07.2018 02:27, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 4:15 AM, Geoff Wing <gcw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm, did this get trapped as spam or something?  Why did Geoff need to
forward it?
I've unintentionally sent the email as HTML, which seems to have created a problem.I don't see any obvious reason for this in the current sources, but

what version of zsh do you have?  The "different bug" I mention above
was present from November 2013 to January 2017 and fixed in zsh
version 5.4.2, and that bug might explain the additional offset.
I'm using Zsh 5.1.1, which is the Ubuntu 16.04 default version (ubuntu version: 5.1.1-1ubuntu2.2).

--- End Message ---