Re: [[ -v a[key] ]] syntax memory leak & undefined associative array keys detected as set

On Sat, 19 May 2018 at 00:06, Anssi Palin <Anssi.Palin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In workers/41719 I wrote about a memory leak with the (( ${+a[key]} )) syntax.
> While the issue has since been patched I've now noticed that the alternative
> [[ -v a[key] ]] syntax still suffers from the same problem in 5.5.1.

On that occasion I would like to mention, that if VATS automatic
Valgrind tests would have been integrated into upstream, we could
already have some group of people looking at it and reporting if in
doubt or after spotting something.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI