Re: "off by one fix in multiple prompts" breaks multiline prompt

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:36 PM Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> So you're saying the commit you say is causing the problem isn't
> fixing the problem it was supposed to fix?  That implies something
> else changed, since dana tried it out at the time and said it worked.

Sorry, I was unclear.
The commit is indeed fixing the problem it was supposed to fix.
I meant that on all terminals I tested, I saw consistent behaviour:
the commit fixes the original problem but introduces a new one (mine).
So it looks like it should be possible to fix both problems.

--
Guillaume