Re: [BUG?] Git completion "command not found"

On 17 Aug 2018, at 05:20, Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello,
>running HEAD zsh, from some time, I get e.g. on git add in<TAB>:
>
>__git_zsh_bash_func:9: command not found: __git_aliased_command

https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/issues/4553

08:58:56 < okdana> !omz
08:58:56 < machabot> "omz" is shorthand for "oh-my-zsh", an extension which the
                     consensus of this channel recommends against using.  If you
                     see odd behaviour using omz, please try disabling omz and
                     see if the issue remains. For assistance with oh-my-zsh,
                     try the channel #oh-my-zsh.

smh

dana