Re: Test release: zsh 5.5.1-test-2

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Daniel Shahaf <danielsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bart Schaefer wrote on Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:03 -0700:
>> I have a new build error on a system that does not have yodl.  I
>> recall seeing an email about a change to build tree management for
>> when the docs are built out of tree, but I can't find it in the git
>> history.
>>

> You mean 43333?  I haven't pushed it yet: I didn't want to destabilize

Hmm, OK.  Could be that this isn't a new error and it's just been a
long while since Doc/Makefile was itself rebuilt.

A different oddity:

% compaudit
There are insecure directories:
/Users/schaefer/Public/zsh/Functions/Math
/Users/schaefer/Public/zsh/Completion/BSD/Type

Those two directories have become group-writable, which they were not
before.  Not critical except for running compinit out of the source
tree, but why did that mode change happen?