Improved command line completion for Visual Studio Code

I saw the message below in the mail archive but I never got an actual
mail. My apologies if I'm double posting.

Best,
Daniel

Hi everyone!

I've made this pull request with some minor updates to the command
line completion of Visual Studio Code:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/27

Since I'm using Gmail it is a bit difficult for me to post patches to
this list, so I was hoping that this pull request on GitHub could be
accepted since the zsh.org site mentions that it is possible to
contribute to completion functions on GitHub. However, I haven't
gotten any response to the pull request for 19 days, so I'm giving it
a shout out here, to give you an opportunity to respond to it.

Thanks,
Klas Mellbourn