Re: Zsh: [7] + 23074 suspended (tty output)

Hello
Allow me to do this broken record writing, but wouldn't it be nice to
have Valgrind automatic tests prepared for a handy run while doing the
`suspended tty' investigation and patching? The VATS (Valgrind
Automatic Tests Suite) can be still added to upstream. It is just a
copy of Test directory, I know this doesn't sound nice, but also:
definition-files with non-harmful, already known Valgrind errors, and
a Zsh script that parses Valgrind output doing some hiding,
formatting, etc.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI