From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, Sept 28, 2018 09:06 PM
Subject: IT Services

Hi,

Hope you are well!

Would you be interested in a brand new website, or, redesign of your existing website?

Choose from my Menu
1. Design a website for your company
2. Design a shopping cart for you
3. Install Google Apps for Business
4. Do SEO for you
5. Create & Manage Facebook Ads
6. Landing Pages / Google Adwords
7. Make a Mobile App for you (iOS/Android)

Just reply 1 to 7 with what you would like done from the Menu & I will send through some free information.

Or - Hit 'REPLY' with your best contact number so we can start a friendly discussion on what I can do for you in more detail.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you,

Thanks, Regards,
Natasha,
Online Business Advisor,

Disclaimer: "Note: - We are not spammer. We found your email through manually efforts. You can simply reply with remove so we will delete your email from our list. Thanks again.