Re: Parse error (lack thereof) on incomplete loops

hello Peter,

Again: thanks for your amazing job Bart and you did on zsh.

> However, I'm very far from convinced this is actually a bug.  If you
> turn off SHORT_LOOPS you'll find you get the error back; the

is there a way to turn it off from configuration? it looks like an
option in the manual but

    setopt noshortloop

gives me

    setopt: no such option: noshortloop

> I'm therefore inclined to leave it alone since the SHORT_LOOPS user
> (Marc) is perfectly happy with it and a lot of us avoid the alternative
> syntax like the plague.

is it just because people don't like it or are there technical reasons
to avoid it?

regards