Re: Very weird shell & sysread behavior

Turned out the tricky output-parameter specifier, the '__tmp[(#__tmp +
1)]' isn't correct. Apparently because #__tmp in math context is
character-code. Regular __tmp_size variable and '__tmp[__tmp_size +
1]' works correctly, even when the data is printed in two print -r
instructions, not as the single string.