Required to promote your website

Hello *zsh.sourceforge.net <http://zsh.sourceforge.net>* Team

Hope this email finds you well.

Let me introduce myself, my name is *Amy Perkins*. I am from *California,
USA*.

I visited your website and found that your website has been diagnosed with
many technical issues, which affected your *Google Search Ranking*.

Promote your website in *Online* and Increase the *Business Sales* by
putting your website top in all search engines.

As per the trends in your industry – Over 80% of People are searching your
products/services through online and getting by the same way. These
rankings also influence by other channels of sales as well.

 It is the simple method—the more people who come to your website, the more
potential customers you attract. Don’t waste your time to drive more
traffic, increase sales, and improve your visual appearance.

          1.  We have all the best expertise to take the risk and give you
what we commit.

          2.  If you are willing to have more business in online and more
Return on Investment (ROI) we are just an Email /Phone away.

          3.  We can increase the number of visitors to your website, and
get you on the top searches of all the search engines.

          4.  Affordable way to publish your website and get online
business.

I will prepare the* “**Website Technical Analysis Report**” *and our* “**Price
Quotation**”, *if you will be interested.

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if
you'd like to assess our work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

After getting your confirmations our senior technical person named Glean
Richard will discuss with you.

*Best Regards,*
* Amy Perkins | SEO-Consultant*

* PS 1: If you are interested then I will send more details on our “SEO
ROPOSAL” and “FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT”. *