Re: ETA for zsh 5.7? (was: Test release: 5.6.2-test-3)

It sounds like something needs doing to the colour management before the
release, but from the emails so far I have no clue what --- it's not
clear to me even if removing the last patch (or even more?) is generally
better.  But I'll wait to see if some sort of enlightenment emerges.

No one responded to Daniel's comment on the file completion patch, and I
didn't have anything particularly helpful to add at the time.  As you
might guess from the original post, four lines of not very complicated
shell code in response to a specific user request for optional behaviour
fits comfortably within my own normal operating parameters, which are
obviously what I'm applying here, but I note the objection, and look
forward to the day when someone else is sending round these sorts of
emails and will be making their own decisions.

pws