Re: PATCH: Only use fg_start_code for non-truecolor

On 22 Jan 2019, at 18:06, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>This fixes my prompt. We could possibly add a [fb]g_24bit_start_code or
>something if anyone feels it's necessary.

I tested this on macOS and it seems OK. At least, it makes sense to me, and it
appears to work as described.

As for the file-completion thing (workers/44009), if my opinion is wanted: I
think i would have worked around it in 'user land' myself, but i don't feel
strongly either way. If coming to a firm conclusion on it might delay getting
5.7 into Buster, we could revert it pending further discussion? idk.

In any case, do we need one more test release after this fix goes in? Or does
it look safe enough?

dana