Re: Incorrect cursor position when ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=0 (with a fix)

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:36 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Are there any other terminal emulators you'd like the patch to be tested
> on?  (By the list, not necessarily by you)

If anyone's terminal hasn't been tested and it's not too difficult to
install, I'll be happy to test it. Otherwise I'm done.

> I've attached the patch to the email. You can also find it at
> > https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:rprompt-indent
> .
>
> In general, please always include patches with the email (inline or
> text/* attachment) so they'll be archived.  Feel free to add github
> links too, of course.

The email you are replying to should have an attachment named
rprompt-indent.patch. Is it not getting through?

Roman.