Custom Made USB drives

Hi,

I wanted to follow up from last week. Did you receive the email I sent you?

Our company manufactures USB Flash Drives, printed with your logo.  They
make the perfect marketing tool for your business or organization.

We offer low minimum quantities, and all memory sizes. Over 150 Stock
Models as well as 100 % custom shaped USB drives.  Memory sizes include up
to 128GB !

We can pre-load your media files, images, presentations and files onto the
drives for you.  These are ideal handouts for trade shows, branding,
corporate gifts and employees.
Our USB Pricing is at an ALL TIME LOW - now is the time to get your USB
drives.

Let us send you a quote!   We will EARN your business!
* Please reply back and let me know what quantity and memory size
you need for a Fast Quote! *

Are you a school or nonprofit?  Please let us know for even further
discounts.

Thanks!

Stacy King
National Account Rep