Microsoft Dynamic GP B2B Contact List

Hi,

Would you be interested in *Microsoft Dynamic GP B2B Contact List*? We are
happy to provide the database across globe, specifically North America,
EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

*We also have other users like:* NetSuite ERP, SAP ERP, Epicor ERP,
Acumatica, Sage 100cloud, SYSPRO, Infor ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and
many more.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you with
counts pricing and more information in my next email.

Await your response.

Regards

*Maggie Stafford*

Marketing Manager