Re: PATCH: draw prompt on the correct line after window change

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 19:46, Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I gave up because because no one has expressed enthusiasm and two
> members in good standing expressed skepticism that I was unable to
> address. No one is obligated to accept my patches unless I put in the
> work to convince the community that the patch does something useful
> and doesn't break things. It didn't seem like I was making progress on
> either of these fronts, so I gave up.

I hope that the patch will be accepted. It's an innovative approach to
solving what appeared to be unsolvable (the inability for Zsh to track
what's happening on the screen, in the terminal).
--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI