eta for release

Dear zsh developers,

I am writing in my role as Arch Linux downstream developer.
We have started sorting pcre, replacing it with pcre2 [0].

While zsh git master does support pcre2 already, this has not made it into a
release and the current one still depends on the old library. Support is
spread over several commits, which depend on even more commits. Thus
cherry-picking is not that easy.

So wondering... It there any eta for a new release? Would be nice to have one
any time soon... :)

Thanks a lot!

[0] https://archlinux.org/todo/move-to-pcre2/
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)