zsh META-FAQ

I've extracted the meta-info that I always include when
I make a zsh release and have put this into a META-FAQ.
I will probably not post this regularly since this information
is also contained in Peter's FAQ.

Richard Coleman          (Coordinator, Zsh Development Group)
zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      (zsh e-mail)
coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (general e-mail)

Zsh Ftp Sites
-------------
The main archive site for zsh is:
   ftp://ftp.math.gatech.edu/pub/zsh

There are mirror sites at:
   ftp://ftp.sterling.com/zsh
   ftp://ftp.rge.com/pub/zsh
   ftp://ftp.cenatls.cena.dgac.fr/pub/shells/zsh
   ftp://mrrl.lut.ac.uk/zsh
   ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pub/unix/shells/zsh
   ftp://ftp.ips.oz.au/pub/packages/zsh

Zsh Web Page
submissions to zsh-announce are forwarded to zsh-users.  All submissions
to zsh-users are forwarded to zsh-workers.

To subscribe, send mail with the SUBJECT "subscribe e-mail-address"
(without quotes) to the mailing lists associated -request address.
That is to one of:
   zsh-announce-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   zsh-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   zsh-workers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Un-subscribing is done similarly.

If you have problems subscribing/unsubscribing to any of the mailing
lists, send mail to zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.