Re: zsh-3.0-pre2 released

> On Jul 5, 12:30am, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
> } Subject: zsh-3.0-pre2 released
> }
> } See the ChangeLog for the full list of the changes.
>
> I notice that you left out PWS's patch to delay entersubsh() on exec.
> Was that intentional?

I'm planning to include it.  However this is a more general problem.  I
think interactive shells should not exit when exec called on a non-existent
executable.  This would require delaying entersubsh() even more.  I'd like
to think about it a little.  But if anyone have a patch ready for that do
not hesitate to send it.

Zoltan