Re: numeric brace expansion

Richard>  This is broken on both beta8/beta9 (and maybe beta7).  It will be
Richard>  fixed in beta10 (by the end of the week).  To fix this now, you
Richard>  should be able to undefine HAVE_STRTOL in config.h and recompile.

With Solaris 2.4 and gcc 2.6.3, I get an error (follows) doing this.  Guess
I'll wait till beta 10.
mcampbel@offenbach:/local/ftp/zsh-2.6-beta9> make
for subdir in Src Doc Etc Functions Startup_Files Misc Util; do \
  (cd $subdir && make all) ; \
done
gcc -c -I.. -I. -I. -DCONFIG_BROKETS -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototypes -O2 builtin.c
In file included from zsh.h:1013,
                 from builtin.c:32:
prototypes.h:125: conflicting types for `strtol'
/optware/unsupported/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.3/2.6.3/include/stdlib.h:75: previous declaration of `strtol'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `builtin.o'
Current working directory /export/local/ftp/zsh-2.6-beta9/Src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

| Michael Campbell - mcampbel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: I speak only for myself :: |
| I prefer PGP'd mail. Send me your public key!                               |
| Plebescite: A popular vote to ascertain the will of the sovereign. -- The   |
| Devil's Dictionary                                                          |