Re: cursor keys don't work after ncftp-2.x

Felix von Leitner wrote:
> You installed a more recent version of ncurses under Linux than your
> /usr/lib/terminfo database is.  The terminfo database can be rebuilt
> from the ncurses distribution, so you should take it and read the docs.

No.
I reinstalled the complete /usr/lib/terminfo database from the 1.9.1b
archive.

> > How can I fix this?
> It's not a Z-shell problem.  Other shells accept the other form of the
> cursor key escape sequences, too.  You can bindkey them in your .zlogin.

They WORK, no problem. Only after ^Z in elm, they don't...
And it happens BOTH under SunOS AND Linux...

Benni
--
Benjamin Lorenz, Johannisstr. 15, 66111 Saarbr|cken       Run Linux68k on your
Phone: +49 681 372253, E-mail: benni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Atari TT / Falcon NOW!