Re: how does zsh compare with other shells bugwise?

>> On Mon, 14 Aug 1995 11:46:04 -0300,
>> Carlos Carvalho <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

C> Obviously zsh [...] has good support, since most bugs posted here usually
C> get a fix pretty soon. However it still has a lot of bugs. Since the bugs
C> are not easy to tickle, I wonder if it would stand being the default
C> shell for hundreds of users, a whole institute.

   I've been using it as my shell for several years with no complaints, and
   I've tried tcsh and bash as well.  I don't use it for scripts because
   /bin/sh is a lot smaller.  Other than that, I wouldn't hesitate to
   recommend it for an institute.

--
Karl Vogel                                        vogelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Control Data Systems, Inc.           ASC/YCOA, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433