developing dotfile module for zsh

There is a nice program called "Dotfile Generator" which
will give you a graphical interface to create configuration
files for various utilities.  Currently this program has
modules that will allow it to configure emacs, tcsh, and fvwm.
I believe that work is in progress to develop modules for
bash, procmail, and the NCSA web server.  I'm looking for someone
to possibly develop a module for zsh (I'm too busy to do it myself
right now).  If you are interested in doing this, please let me know.
I think this would be a great help in convincing people to give
zsh a try.

At any rate, I think this is a neat utility and encourage everyone
to give it a try.

There is a web page for "Dotfile Generator" at
http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile/

The ftp site for it is:
ftp://ftp.imada.ou.dk/pub/dotfile

Richard Coleman