zsh-2.6-beta11, problem with key bindings

Hi, folks!

I'm not on your list, but if my message goes through, please note
that key bindings appears to be screwed up in beta11. All control
keys (for example, ^E, ^A) no longer work in command line editing
when in "vi" mode (bindkey -v). When control key is pressed, it
simply gets echoed to the screen. I don't think that this change
in behavior was intentional (at least I hope so).

If there will be any response to this message please, Cc to
mikhail@xxxxxxxx Thanks!

P.S. I've compiled beta11 under SunOS 4.3.1 and SCO OSE 5 and result
     is the same, as described above.

--
mikhail