Re: Scripts > 16KB problem with zsh 2.6-beta11

> I've just compiled zsh 2.6-beta11 (I only had zsh 2.4.309beta).
>
> I have a 21KB zsh script, and when I try to source it, I get an
> error and the corresponding part of the line is displayed. The
> first characters of this string are correct, but the following
> characters belong to the begining of the script. The first bad
> character is (approximatively) the 16384th character of the
> script.
>
> What do I have to change in the source so that large scripts
> can be sourced?

I was wondering how large some of the zsh scripts out there were.
This is the largest I've heard of so far (anybody else?).

Have you applied the subshell patch?  That could be the problem.
If not, then maybe you could send me the output and the offending
lines of code.

rc