LONG_LIST_JOBS Doesn't Work?!?

Hello,

I just noticed that setting the LONG_LIST_JOBS option does *not* force jobs
to be listed in long format.

This problem has existed in all versions of zsh 2.6, and perhaps even 2.5.
I'm using zsh 2.6-beta12 right now, and the OS is NEXTSTEP 3.3.  When I set
LONG_LIST_JOBS, I should get PIDs listed in my job table even without the
-l flag, right?  But I see no difference in my job table -- LONG_LIST_JOBS
doesn't seem to affect anything.

Have I misinterpeted the purpose of LONG_LIST_JOBS or is something wrong?

- Eskandar

Eskandar Ensafi                          University of California, Los Angeles
esky@xxxxxxxxxxx (ASCII/MIME/NeXT)                Department of Biomathematics
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/csd-lanai/fweb/esky          NEXTSTEP Software Engineer