Re: hpux, vi, and zsh

Branson Matheson wrote:
>  Strange problem here, Seems that zsh works fine on my hp ... up
>  until the time that I use vi... then zsh forgets about the up arrow
>  keys. I have tested this with two version of vi, vi and vile. Does
>  anyone have any idears?

Try echotc te.  It may fix it.  Someone else had the same problem (or it
was you?) and I suggested him to try this, but he did not repored back if
it works or not.  If echotc te does fix this it means that vi used echotc
ti and did not switch back to normal mode.  In this case echotc ti will
have the same effect with respect to the cursor keys as starting vi.

Zoltan