VDISABLEVAL should be -1 for HP-UX?

Some time ago (a year and a half) I asked about a problem I was having
with the "set-mark-command" being ignored when it was ^@ (ascii nul).
I think I have figured out what the problem is.

The routine setterm() in zle_main.c uses VDISABLEVAL, as defined in
system.h with a value of 0, to disable certain keys.  Unfortunately,
HP-UX appears to treat a value of 0 as valid character, namely ^@
(ascii nul), instead of as undefined.  I've recompiled zsh with
VDISABLEVAL set to -1 and the set-mark-command now works.

Any comments?  I can provide more details if anyone is interested.

Rodger Anderson