Re: zsh for NT?

>From an old email...

Amol Deshpande <amold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> recently ported zsh-3.0.2 to Win95/NT.
The port can be found on ftp.blarg.net:/users/amol/zsh/.  The port is quite
new and probably not very well tested.  I have no access to Win95/NT boxes
so I cannot test this port.  Amol used Microsoft Visual C++ for the port.

Zoltan

Regards,

John

P.S.  I successfully got Zsh 3.0.4 ported under OpenNT.

------ End Included Message ------