show command in XTERM titlebar like function chpwd()

     Hello,
     is it possible to use own functions (like run-help) with the bindkey
     command?

     I want to update my XTERM title bar every time I'll press then ENTER
     key. I want to have the command name which is executing in the title
     bar.

     I know the the function precmd(), but it is executed after the command
     was executed and before writing th prompt. To update my XTERM titlebar
     I must have a function which is called before executing the command:
     with teh precmd() I reset my XTERM titlebar after executing the
     command.

     Does anyone can help me.

     Heiko

     Email: heiko_elger@xxxxxxxxxx