multiple background jobs of the same program

Hi,

I often have multiple vi edit sessions going. When I do the completion
for fg (fg -j  -P % +) that shuffles through the list  of jobs, I only
get the name of the program, i.e.  vi, which is not very helpful since
there are multiple vi sessions going. One  way around this is to refer
to the jobs using the job number.

Anybody have  any suggestions? I'd really  like to use  the completion
for fg more productively.

        Jose Unpingco   Mail Code ECE 0407; WK# (619) 534-5904