Re: mail dynamic module

>>>>> "Oliver" == Oliver Kiddle <opk101@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Oliver> I don't know if any of you are familiar with mush but it is basically a
Oliver> mail program based on csh and Mail. It has some very cunning and
Oliver> powerful features but is a bit old, unreliable and very hard to compile.

Oliver> Anyway, I was thinking that it might be possible to write a zsh dynamic
Oliver> module which when loaded in gave you all the features of mush but used
Oliver> the command-line and script handling of zsh.

...which would pretty much equate to using MH, wouldn't it ?

--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff -                                   ajc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      ==