Re: interactive vs cron called

Jason Zapman II <zapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> When it's run via cron, I want it to mail me the results.

I should have made myself more clear.  I know the output of cron is mailed
to the account for which it is run, but I want it mailed to a DIFFERENT
account.  (script to be run as root, mail going to my more often read
account, as this is something along the lines of a warning bell)

Jason

--
     Jason Price    |     If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
      Theta Xi,     |   together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks