Re: zsh manual - more examples!

Quoting Bruce Stephens (B.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx):
> [...] the property of existence is probably required when globbing.
> The question is a good one though: there ought to be a way of doing this,
> and it probably ought to be an example in the manual, because it's a common
> enough task, and it would be cool to have a one-liner for small trees.

Indeed - it seems such a basic problem that it ought be in the manual.
Btw, I find that manuals have way too far examples.  While I can understand
that not every example should be in a manual, the users would benefit A LOT
if the manual to their shell (read: ZShell) had more examples.

For now, I'll be adding more exmaples to my page about the zsh:

	http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/zsh/

Sven