Re: Completion on cd

I don't have a comment on the suggestion, just my compctl setting for getting
.<dir>'s to show up:

  # cd/pushd only directories or symbolic links to directories.  If none of those
  # match, resort to shell variables
  compctl -g '*(-/)' + -g '.*(-/)' -v cd pushd rmdir

--

Matthew Lovell                       voice: (970) 898-6264
Hewlett-Packard FSL                    fax: (970) 898-2510