Re: Completion on cd

"Owen M. Astley" <oma1000@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> zsh doesn't complete on ./ and ../, you may have to include those
> explicitly with something like

Since ./ is only taken into acount once you have typed . and since .. will
always be there, having ./ doesn't really help since you still have to type the
. and the / anyway. So I got rid of this one. Also having '.* ..' as you
suggest is inconvenient when there's only one .xxx subdir since instead of
completing it, zsh asks you whether you want .xxx or ..

So my choice went for:

	compctl -g '*(-/)' + -g '.*(-/)' + -g '..' cd chdir dirs pushd

I should probably add some cdpath handling but I don't use it that much anyway.

	Stefan