Scrolling through directory stack in zsh

Hi,

Does zsh support the ability to cycle through the directory stack, in
the same way that it can cycle through the history list?

Currently I have the up and down arrows bound to scroll through the
history list.  What I'd like is to have the left and right arrows, if
the line is blank, to scroll through the directory stack.  Just like
the history list, each time I hit the right or left arrow, the
directory would appear on the command line.  And if I hit enter at that
point, then zsh will cd to that directory.

Is this currently possible in zsh?

Steve Talley