Re: another broken completion

	Author:        Zefram <zefram@xxxxxxxxx>

> It might be option-dependent

I've got these set.... but could I be missing something that used to be a default ?

allexport alwaystoend autocd    autonamedirs   autopushd nobadpattern nobeep
braceccl  cdablevars  noclobber completeinword correct   cshjunkiehistory
extendedglob noflowcontrol ignoreeof interactive nolistbeep login
longlistjobs magicequalsubst markdirs menucomplete numericglobsort
printexitvalue promptsubst pushdignoredups pushdsilent pushdtohome
rcexpandparam rcquotes shinstdin

TjL