Re: 3.1.4 and su

jalexand@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ps-While I'm at it, why does the time in the prompt have a space in it
> now?  (eg 3.1.4 => [ 1:47AM] while 3.0.5 => [1:47AM])

The time formats in the prompts are now strftime(3) compatible, so the
strftime sequence %l gives you the space to keep the string length
constant.  %L was added to give you the old behaviour.  See PROMPT
EXPANSION in the zshmisc manual page.  Try changing the appropriate
part of your prompt to %D{%L:%M%p} for 3.1.4.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +39 50 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/