bindkey completion in zsh 3.1.5

When I do compctl -b bindkey, and proceed to complete bindkey on the
command line, I get a listing of all the "safe" bindings. Is it
possible to just list the bindings other than the safe ones?
This is on zsh 3.1.5, zsh 3.0.5 didn't have such an issue. While I
could change zle_keymap.c to get rid of this behaviour, I was curious
if it was intended, or a goof, or if there's some other option.
Thanks.

--
Josh Howard (jrh@xxxxxxxxxxxx) -- http://www.zeppelin.net
History repeats itself.  That's one thing wrong with history.