Re: o'reilly zsh book?

Hi,

>> There's a potential problem of market: does anyone have any idea how
>> many people use zsh?  I'd buy an O'Reilly book on it.

A good marketing strategy:  Call the book "Zsh on Linux".  ;-)

Or "A Dummy's Nutshell Guide to Zsh on Linux Unleashed, Revealed for Idiots".

There's bound to be a market for that, surely?

More seriously, how about in the next release, in the install notes,
ask people to e-mail some mail-box, so we can gauge usage?

Cheers,

Duncan.