Completion fails to search in $PATH

Hi.

When I create a new executable in some directory that is in my $PATH,
completion fails to add that to the list when I press TAB.  The new executable
is added only after I restart zsh. It seems that zsh is caching the completion
list and doesn't re-read the cache very often.

Is there some way I can get zsh to refresh the completion list after I have
made a change to it?

Thanks. Sameer.
--
Sameer Siruguri				  Graduate student, CS, Rice University
siruguri@xxxxxxxxxxx	       713 630 9243           www.cs.rice.edu/~siruguri